The most common reason for payments to fail are: Incorrect or missing card information, insufficient funds and payment declined by issuing bank.
If you’re getting errors when trying to pay with a credit or debit card, try the following:
- Check if the card has enough funds.
- American Express
- China UnionPay (CUP)
- Discover & Diners
- eftpos Australia
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)
Check if we accept your card. We take
- Double-check the card details: card number, expiry date, and CVV code.
Failure to enter accurate card information mentioned below will lead to declined payments. Please ensure that no field is left blank.
- Name of card holder
- Billing and Shipping Address
Contacting your bank
If you’ve checked your card details and you have enough funds, it's best to contact your bank. Your bank should be able to provide more details on why they declined the payment.
You can contact your bank by calling the number on your card or through online/mobile banking. Make sure to provide them with the exact date and time of the payment, the currency and amount, and ask why this specific payment to Murf AI was declined.
You can also check with your bank the following:
- If you have a new card, check if it’s activated.
- If your card is enabled for international and online purchases.
- If the type of purchase you’re making is authorized.
- If your bank has incorrectly marked your payment to Murf AI as fraudulent.
If you’ve confirmed with your bank that Murf AI transactions are authorized and you still experience errors, you can contact us for help via our live chat or email us.