With Murf Studio, you can upload videos from your own computer or choose from our wide range of royalty-free stock videos in our media library.
Table of Contents
Videos can be uploaded and imported into the Studio in the following 2 ways:
- Click on the "+" button in the video/image lane of the timeline. This will redirect you to the Add Media window to upload or import video files.
- Videos can also be uploaded or imported under the Add Media section.
- Select the video you want to delete on the bottom timeline, then right-click. You will see a 'delete' option for the selected media.
- Please note that this action cannot be undone. So, make sure that you have selected the correct video.
- Select the video from the bottom timeline.
- Click and drag the sliders from either end of the block to trim the video file.
- Videos can be trimmed from the left and right-hand sides.
- To revert the change, drag the slider in the opposite direction of the trim.
- Video blocks can be dragged and dropped across the timeline.
- Right-clicking on the block also allows moving the video from one place to the right or left.
Right-clicking on the image block expands the following additional options:
- Move Left | Move Right
- Transcribe: If the video has audio, it can be transcribed into text blocks to generate an AI voiceover for the video. For further information on transcribing a video file, refer here.
- Resize to Fit: The video will not be distorted and retain its original proportions. The "fit" option helps display an image within a specific space, such as a website or presentation slide, without cropping or stretching the image.
- Resize to Fill: The video may be cropped or stretched to fit the space. The "fill" option is helpful when filling a specific space with an image, such as a background image for a website or social media post.
- Mute Clip: Mute the audio of the selected video file.
- Download Video: Download the original video file.
- Duplicate Video: Add a duplicate video next to the selected video block.
- Delete Video: Delete the video from the timeline.
- Replace Video:
- Please note that if the video is longer than the original video, the new video will be made to fit the length of the original video.
- The video block can be manually extended to match the original size.
- If the video is shorter than the original video, then the new video will retain its duration and not match the duration of the original video.