New to Murf
Frequently Asked Questions
Working with the Studio
Voice Generation Time (VGT)
Payments and Billing
Sharing a Folder
Sharing folders allows you to collaborate on certain projects with team members and share projects with external stakeholders
- Right click the folder from the side bar or click on 3 dots on any Folder or
- Click on Share.
- Select if you want the folder to be Public or Private. (*Private folders available only on Enterprise Plan)
- Public folders are accessible to all Editors and Viewers of the Workspace.
- If you selected a Private Folder, add Email ids of the users you want to share the folder with.
- Choose Access type right next to the
- Click on Update send emails to users.
Invited Users will be able to access the folders upon clicking the shared link received via email.
Subfolders are not shareable.