- TXT: Simple text file format used for storing unformatted text. It can be opened and edited in any text editor or Microsoft Word.
- DOCX: Used for Microsoft Word documents and is compatible with a variety of word processing software.
- SRT: Used for subtitles in videos. It contains timing information and the text of the subtitles, and it can be opened and edited in any text editor.
- VTT: Used for web video subtitles. It is similar to .srt but can also contain additional formatting, such as colors and positioning information. It is used for streaming video on the web.
- Single file: Downloads the entire project script as a single file as per the chosen format. For subtitle files (srt and vtt) the timestamps will start at 00h:00m:00s from the first block and end at the last block.
- Split by blocks: Downloads the entire project script as individual files for each block. For subtitle files (srt and vtt) the timestamps for each block will begin with 00h:00m:00s.
Include pauses in script
The pause syntax [pause Xs] will also be included in the script. By default, the pause syntax is not present in the download script.
The format of the exported script for txt and docx files, follows the same format as the Studio where each sub-block will be in a new line. By enabling this, all the sub-blocks will be merged.