With Murf Studio, you can easily upload photos from your own storage or choose from our wide range of stock images in the in-built media library.
Table of Contents
Images can be uploaded to the Studio in the following 2 ways:
- Click on the "+" button in the video/image lane of the timeline. This will redirect you to the Add Media window, where images can be uploaded from your local system storage.
- Images can also be uploaded under the Add Media section.
- Select the image you want to delete on the bottom timeline, then right-click. You will see a 'delete' option for the selected media.
- Please note that this action cannot be undone. So make sure that you have selected the correct image.
- Select the image from the bottom timeline.
- Drag the slider to the right to increase the image duration.
- Similarly, drag the slider to the left to decrease the image duration.
- Image blocks can be dragged and dropped across the timeline.
- Right-clicking on the block also allows moving the image from one place to the right or left.
You can access various options to customize your image further by right-clicking on the image block from the timeline.
- Move Left | Move Right
- Resize to Fit: The image will not be distorted and retain its original proportions. The "fit" option helps display an image within a specific space, such as a website or presentation slide, without cropping or stretching the image.
- Resize to Fill: The image may be cropped or stretched to fit the space. The "fill" option helps fill a specific space with an image, such as a background image for a website or social media post.
- Download: Download the original image file.
- Duplicate: Add a duplicate of the image next to the selected image.
- Delete: This deletes the image from the timeline.
- Replace: Add a new image in place of the selected image.