Folders are a great way to organize your projects & collaborate with teammates. Sharing folders helps you collaborate & get feedback faster. You can access Folder on Workspace.
Folders work differently based on your role in a Workspace and your Workspace’s plan.
Free, Basic & Pro Plans
- Unlimited Folders can be created & shared.
- Only Public folders are available. All folders are visible & accessible to every user who is part of the Workspace as an Admin, Editor or Viewer. To create private folders, you will need an enterprise plan.
- Nested Folders are not available. Folders can only be nested at one level. You cannot create folders within folders.
- Admins & Editors can access and edit the properties of a folder. They can also edit all the projects inside a folder. Viewers can only view & comment on the projects inside folders.
- Unlimited Folders, both Public & Private, can be created & shared.
- Nested Folders are available on the Enterprise plan for better organization. You can create unlimited Nested folders (Nested folders are Folders inside a folder).
- Nested Folders (Folders inside any folder) are not shareable.
- Only Admin Users can access all the Folders & Projects.
- Editors & Viewers can only access folders & projects that are shared with them.
Contact our Enterprise Team today for more information.