Editors can create, edit, view, share & comment on the contents of workspace, folders and projects depending on their access permissions. Editors are paid roles linked to a paid workspace plan and are priced per seat.
- Editors have full access to all features of Murf studio
- Editors can create, edit, share and view all folders & projects of a workspace depending on the plan & access permissions.
- Like viewers, Editors can comment on projects.
- Editors can edit text or generate audio from text in any project they have access to.
- Editors can invite any number of viewers to projects they can access in all plans.
Basic / Pro
- Editors in the Enterprise plan can access content shared with them explicitly. Admins on the Enterprise plan can control the Editor access.
- Only admins can invite other editors to the workspace or folders in the enterprise plan.