New to Murf
Frequently Asked Questions
Working with the Studio
Voice Generation Time (VGT)
Payments and Billing
Configure Permissions of a Folder
Folder > Share > Public / Private
- Right Click on any Folder or Click on 3 dots on any Folder
- Click on Share.
- Select if you want the folder to be Public or Private. (*Private folders available only on Enterprise Plan)
- Public folders are accessible to all Editors and Viewers of the Workspace.
- If you selected a Private Folder, add the Email IDs of the users you want to share the folder with.
- Choose Access type right next to the
- Click on Update to send emails to users.
- Invited Users will be able to access the folders upon clicking the shared link received via email.
Subfolders are not shareable.
Contact our Enterprise Team today for more information.