Discover the incredible convenience of these new shortcuts that will effortlessly guide you through the Studio and enable you to complete everyday tasks with just a few simple keystrokes.
Whether you're a seasoned pro seeking to optimize your workflow or simply prefer the ease of your keyboard over a mouse, these shortcuts have been thoughtfully designed to save you precious time and enhance your overall experience in the Studio. Get ready to supercharge your efficiency!
Splitting Blocks and Sub-blocks
To split a sentence into blocks or sub-blocks, simply position your cursor anywhere within the sentence.
- Split into sub-blocks: Enter Key
- Split into blocks: Cmd/Ctrl + Enter Key
Merging Blocks and Sub-blocks
To merge a sentence into blocks or sub-blocks, simply position your cursor at the beginning of the sub-block and press 🔙(backspace/delete key) x 2
Go to the next/previous sub-block
When the cursor is in the first or last position in the sub-block.
- Windows & Mac OS: ⬆️ x 2 | ⬇️ x 2
Go to the beginning/end of sub-block
When the custom is in the first or last position in the sub-block.
- Windows & Mac OS: ⬆️ Button x 1 | ⬇️ Button x 1
TimelineWhen a block is selected:
- Navigate between blocks: ⬅️ & ➡️ key
- Reorder: Cmd/Ctrl + ⬅️ & ➡️ key
- Delete Block (next block will become active): Cmd\Ctrl + Del
To remove all blocks from the project, simply select a block from the timeline and press the Cmd/Ctrl + Del combination multiple times.
You can easily open the pronunciation menu without a mouse using the keyboard text selection.
- Simply use the Ctrl/Cmd + Shift +⬅️ & ➡️ keys to select the text and press the ⬆️ key to focus.
- Then, press Enter to open the pronunciation popup and Esc to exit.
- If you want to make the subblock active again, press the ⬇️ key after the text selection menu.